Our Top Five....
AS REPORTED BY OUR BARKEEPS
- CORONA, hands down the number one selling beer on the Miss Toronto. Unlike other cruise boats we only serve Corona ‘out of the ice………..in the bottle……..with a freshly cut slice of lime’. The way it is supposed to served and enjoyed.
- MOLSON CANADIAN, a great domestic beer, again served right out of the ice. YOU WILL NEVER BE SERVED A WARM BEER ONBOARD THE MISS TORONTO. (The bartender would be walking the plank, or being keelhauled within minutes of his/her poor judgment)
- KEITHS, another import, drank in large amounts by all age groups.
- LABATTS BLUE.
- BUD LITE LIME. Yep.
We also will stock anything that you want. If someone in your group still drinks Molson Golden, we will turn over rocks trying to find some. NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT TO US THAN YOUR ENJOYMENT WHILE YOU ARE OUT ON THE BRINE!
AS OUR LLBO INVOICES INDICATE SINCE 2004
- RUM AND COKE, served with ‘Fleur de Cana’ rum imported from Nicaragua. (the only ship in Toronto Harbour savvy enough to carry this fine spirit) This rum wins every competition that it enters and goes down as smooth as silk. Served over ice, with a generous squeeze of lime, (from the lime itself) and topped off with a splash of Coca Cola is the drink of choice for mariners the world over.
- The JAGERBOMB. A crowd fav, especially if you are under 30. Served fast, strong and hard by the pros at the bar on Miss Toronto.
- MEXICAN TEQUILA, Four brands of Tequila are available on the Miss Toronto. We serve two cold and two warm with lime and salt. This year we have shot glasses made of ice to enhance your ‘shooting pleasure’.
- SEX ON THE BEACH, Or as we have renamed the drink, ‘Sex on the Boat’. Mixed strong and delivered fast………….but not too fast. This drink is right up on the top of the list of sex related named drinks, and since we are a family business…………………
- ICE,N,VODKA, a short squeeze of lime, unsweetened Cranberry juice and a splash of soda is still one of the most refreshing summertime drinks out there. Afternoon corporate events or nighttime parties, this drink has been popular with all age groups.
On board the Miss Toronto we take your drinks seriously!
If we don’t know how to make it, tell us. If we don’t make it right, you don’t pay for it.
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum…………..we all look forward to welcoming you aboard!
AS REQUESTED BY OUR CLIENTS SINCE THE YEAR 2000
- Imported and Domestic Cheese Platter. Premium cheese from around the world. Tangy, creamy, rich and dry, goes wonderful with a chilled glass of our Chardonnay. Served with cocktail rounds and gourmet crackers. Serves 25. $99
- Fresh Fruit, Melon and Berries Tray. Only the freshest locally grown and harvested fruit and berries will show up on this platter. Mouth watering, bite sized pieces of juicy fruit served with a tangy, summertime dip. Serves 25. $79
- Mexican Platter. Ola senor. Homemade guacamole and salsa served with warmed taco chips. Serves 20. $69
- PIZZAPIZZAPIZZA. Yes of course we can get you pizza! You have your choice of, Basic Cheese, Pepperoni, Vegetarian or ‘THE WORKS’ $15 per person. Add $4 for wings.
- THE NAVAL SUBMARINE. A menu that we have been supplying in the past few years, we offer a variety of Basic, Veggie, Assorted and a MEATLOVERS subs. $15 per person
ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENTS OF ANY CRUISE
- Summer Breeze with Chicken and Beef (the corporate favorite by a mile)
Welcome Aboard Small Hors D ‘Oeuvres
Crunchy Vegetable Crudities and Dips
Assorted Cheese and Fruits Tray with Baguette and Gourmet Crackers
Spinach and Feta Cheese Spanokapita
Crisp Vegetable Spring Rolls with Plum Sauce
Warm Miniature Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Tartlet’s
A Variety of Freshly Baked Bread with Sweet Butter
Romaine Caesar Salad
Mixed Baby Greens with a Tangy Balsamic Vinaigrette
Fuseli Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Roasted Olives and Lots of Feta
Boneless Chicken Breast Marinated with Honey, Dijon Mustard and Fresh Herbs, Basted with Hickory BBQ Sauce
Marinated Thai Beef Steak Basted With Sesame and Ginger Teriyaki Sauce, prepared and barbecued fresh on board the yacht.
Roasted Small Red Potatoes with Dill and Lemon Butter
Medley of Steamed Market Fresh Vegetables
A Display of Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Melon and Berries
A Selection of Miniature Pastries, Tarts, Squares and Rich Brownies
Colombian Coffee and Assorted Teas
$29.95 per person
- Just Chicken !!! (for the budget conscious)
Incredible, Freshly Baked Bread and Rolls with Sweet Butter.
Tossed Local Field Greens with Honey Dill and Mustard Dressing.
Tomato, Cucumber and Onion Salad with Basil Vinaigrette.
Please choose one of:
- BBQD Chicken Breast on a Large Kaiser
Warm Roasted Potato Wedges with Tomato Ketchup and White Vinegar
- Jerk Chicken
Rice and Peas
- Chalet BBQ Chicken
Warmly Roasted Potato Wedges with Rosemary and Thyme
- Braised Ginger Chicken
with Sesame Teriyaki Sauce Savory Saffron Rice
Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platters
Miniature Sweet Tarts, Moist Cake Squares and Sinfully Rich Brownies
Colombian Coffee and Assorted Indian Teas
$21.95 per person
- Chicken and Ribs Deluxe (a finger lickin’ family favorite)
Freshly Baked Country Bread and Crusty Rolls with Sweet Butter
- Romaine Caesar Salad
- Tomato, Cucumber and Onion Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
- Three Beans Salad with Roma Tomatoes
BBQ (secret old naval family recipe) Chicken Breast and Back Ribs
Baked or Mashed Potatoes
Medley of Market Fresh Vegetables
Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platters with Melon
Miniature Tarts, Moist Cake Squares and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Piping Hot Colombian Coffee and a Nice Assortment of Tea
$29.95 per person
- Toronto Islands (unbeatable value)
Tossed Green Salad with Tarragon Vinaigrette
Country Potato Salad with a Hint of Mint
Tomato, Cucumber & Bocconcini Salad drizzled with Balsamic Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Homemade 5 oz Beef Burgers on Poppy Seed Buns
Jumbo All Beef Hot Dogs and European Debrazini Sausage on Torpedo Rolls
Chicken Souvlaki on a Spear with Tzatziki and Pita Bread
(Vegetarian Burgers are available upon request)
Condiments to include Ketchup, Relish, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Tomatoes,
Onion, Hot Pepper Rings, Sauerkraut and Shredded Cheese
Seasonal Freshly Cut Fruit and Berries
Miniature Sweet Tarts, Cake Squares and Cookies
Hot Colombian Coffee and Assorted Teas
$22.95 per person
- First Mates Choice (a big time, old fashioned favorite)
Welcome Aboard Trays to include Fresh Miniature Vegetables with Herbed Cheese Dip Blue and Yellow Nacho Chips with Salsa Dip
Mixed Baby Greens with Grapefruit, Mango and Papaya with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Plum Tomatoes with Bermuda Onion, Cucumber, Fresh Asparagus with Basil Vinaigrette
Marinated Peppercorn Beef Steak with Balsamic Glaze and Chicken Kebob Teriyaki
Oven Browned Potato Wedges with Rosemary and Thyme
An Array of Seasonal Fresh Fruit and Berries
Tarts, Delectable Cake Squares and Cookies
Hot Colombian Coffee and Assorted Tea
$27.95 per person